Ahhhh good ol’ Rocket
Can’t wait to see you in the movies :)
Hi, I'm Jeshua (15) and I am part of a youth group, called The Rising. We are based in Shenfield, England.
I have finally hit my breaking point. For as long as I can remember I have endured my mother’s abuse, whether it is verbal, emotional, or as seen here physical. I can expect some act of violence on a daily basis, and her beating me is not an usual occurrence, but today something snapped. My mother did this unprovoked, and this time she didn’t stop. Usually it’s bad for a little while and then she’s done, today it went on for what seemed like forever. At a certain point I decided I was going to do something I never do, call the police. You see, my mother is a highly respected and very well known person where I live. She is on the board of ed, worked for CPS for many years, and is close personal friends with people like the local chief of police, director of our local CPS unit, and so on. I always knew that calling wouldn’t go anywhere and just upset her more, but today I had to try. While she was kicking me I found my opportunity, and somehow managed to get away from someone more than twice my size. I ran as fast as I could, knocking things over behind my, trying to find a phone. I dialed and they listened and my mother proceeding to beat me over it, while I screamed for help. For the second time today, I managed to get away from her and ran to my room. I barely had enough time to lock my door, before she starting trying to get it, to the point that she ripped my door off the frame. I decided I was going to stay locked in there, until the police came. The past few months I have been collecting evidence against her, voice recordings, pictures like these, and videos of her violence, so they couldn’t dispute what was going on. But I was dead wrong.
When the officer finally came up to my room, I attempted to tell him my side of the story, but before I could get a sentence out he silenced me. HE told me that this was my mothers house, and I needed to live by her rules. If I didn’t she had the right to punish me. He also told me to be tankful for her, because he wanted to press assault charges against me. finally, he refused, despite my begging, for him to take me to a shelter for teens.
I am utterly disgusted by the injustice that occurred today. I pray there is no one else out there who is living in such a situation. I am not sure exactly what I am getting out of writing this, except maybe that it’s just nice to be able to open up about this, when I have had to keep it a secret my whole life. idk. sorry for posting such heavy shit.
Signal boost the fuck out of this
Visit http://natskep.com - Silly cherry picking Christians. #atheism #atheist #atheists #nogod #noreligion #nonreligious #godless #proudatheist #goodwithoutgod #freethinker #questioneverything #logic #reason #darwin #science #evolution
1) It’s about women leading a church service, not remaining silent altogether.
2) GREEDY , OPPRESSIVE wealth will be condemned; hoarding your riches for your own benefit only without using them to benefit those in need is frowned upon. Be sure to read past the first five verses.
3) (This is from 1 Peter btw, might want to source your verses properly) Have you heard of metaphors? Especially metaphors that compare the simplistic beauty of wisdom to the “prettied-up” falsities of man’s misguided ideas? Because I feel like you don’t. Btw, good job on shooting down on the ideal to focus on inner beauty instead of outward appearances…
4) METAPHORS, HYPERBOLE, FIGURE OF SPEECH, WHAT ARE YOU FUNDAMENTALISTS?
5) Again, what is with you people being more literal than fundamentalists??? It never said saving money is bad, only that focusing on hoarding earthly riches does nothing for the soul.
6) Wow, so we highly regard marriage and only allow couples to split on very serious grounds? How HORRIBLE! Find something new to complain about, because this one is getting old and you’re only proving how seriously we take marital unions. Isn’t that a plus for us?
What a way to start off a Sunday. :P
Just to clarify number 3 for anyone, its basically saying that men should expect women to try and fix their looks by adding things.
Thats a really really good thing.
This is from the MARVEL comic series “Original Sin”
These are the descriptions of some of the characters
Follow for more :)
boys can like pink and not be gay
girls can have short hair and not be a lesbian
boys can like ballet
girls can like video games
boys can be hot without a six pack
girls can be hot without a hairless body
boys can have hair down to their waists
girls can have stretch marks, curves and back fat
gender doesn’t determine what you can and cannot enjoy, what you can and cannot look like or what you can and cannot do